Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Suppliers, Services and More Builders

Continuing from my last post, here is a list of other suppliers, service providers and builders I have used and with whom I am extremely happy based on the excellent services and products I have received.

Dana Bentley, from whom I have purchased countless Leedy three point strainers and Leedy extended butts (among other products.) Dana's prices are more than reasonable, and he ships quickly.

Joseph at Best Drum Deals. Over the years I have purchased lugs, single-flange hoops and clips, and assorted parts from him and they quickly arrive. He epitomizes the meaning of customer service.

The Precision Drum Company Team. I have had shells wrapped, edges and snare beds done, and other services from the team at Precision Drum Company and marvel at the speedy turnaround and amazing workmanship each time. These folks are fast and do it right!

Eric Sooy and Team at Drum Foundry do more than merely sell parts. Eric is a sponsor of the Ghostnote Drum Lab,as well as a percussionist in his own right. Whenever possible I buy from Drum Foundry to repay all he has done for the community.

John Rose and Team at Vaughncraft Percussion have made possible many of my snare drums through the numerous overstock sales they post on Ghostnote and via email. It would be an understatement to say I love Vaughncraft steambent shells!

François Filiatrault of Unix Drums. Frankie is a master craftsman whose stave shells are a work of art (to say the least). I had one of his shells in solid bubinga that was a marvel of both construction and sound.

No comments: